3-C-C-3-N-7-R-1-C3-C-C-3-N-7-R-1-C

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

clickplay2 clickplay2

Meh...

It's very nice, hard sometimes, I enjoied playing it. But at level 21 it didn't want to work, even if I pressed them in the correct order, prety fast, and saw them sticking.

Big red button {trib.} Big red button {trib.}

Interesting

It was very interesting. A bit different than the orginal, and this is a good point. Even if the idea isn't your, the comments are funny, and in fact we only press the button because 'the blue text' is telling us not to. I like so much this kind of games. And I like pressing buttons. :)
Can you do a second 'big red button' game? With some borders and a background, some music and new texts and challenges. I could help you out with the art, and eventually with the texts.
5/5 10/10 :)

Niallmcfc responds:

Oh, ok. Sure, I'd love to do an original version. I'm a bit of a beginner in flash so it would be good to have someone to do music, and maybe have some proper artwork in it. If you could send me a pm with some ideas, I'll get working on it straight away.

The Torture Chamber III The Torture Chamber III

Lol o.o

This is very good to release yoru anger, though sometimes it is annoying... I'd like to see more tourture chambers with more freedom.
'...Holy shit!' xD

Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

Nice, nice!

It's soo awesome! Long live angy faic!
Oh yes, I see you misspelled the title, since in the game it's Angry faic and the title is Agnry faic... ;) AM I wrong?

Laser survivor: the mis.. Laser survivor: the mis..

Not so good

The concept is the only good part. The timing of the lasers is very bad, and the average speed isn't good. More features would be good. Something like larger maps with checkpoints.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Very hard

The questions are very hard, though I could answer many of them.
5 Was funny. x)
15- You have to click h, o, r ,s then e on that keyboard.
24- Click the 'v' in 'Lives' (down left corner)
The duck- Click it's afro hair. :3
42- Click the 42'nd 42. ( second in down left corner)
I wasted much time on this. x)

For anybody who wants the answers till question 60, PM me. I can't charge mah' lazor in time. :(
I would like to know how many questions does this quiz have. :)

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Nice, nice! :)

Physical-B
Mental-A
Experience-B
Emotional-F (Lol?)
Z+
How did it figure out I'd be really happy if an outbreak occurs? >:(

Can you tell me the name of the song, please? :D

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Incredible..

I'm adding this to favourites, I lvoe it! :3
'Fun in the Elevator' and 'Vista Errors' made me ROFL!! xD

Super Mario Moto Super Mario Moto

Fun

It was really fun to play it, but hard. I am bad at those 'moto' games anyway. You deserve 5/5 10/10 , great job!
And the music when you crash was annoying, and I heared it many times. x)

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Awesome music...

It was totally awesome , but the jump error ruined it. You should really fix that. It makes the first and last level the hardest to beat. x)