3-C-C-3-N-7-R-1-C3-C-C-3-N-7-R-1-C

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

A Remake A Remake

Why are the spaghetti cold? :(

@MrKrysys , no it's not the drugs, I rofled too. No I wasn't high.

Mash banana was.. xD
This never gets old!

CROW CROW

Strange

This was very strange... It is missing something, maybe because it is very short. The art and animation were very good. I like crows...
Meh.. anyway, it is just like a dream, short and senseless. |:
I would give you a lower rating, but this flash seems special, and I see you worked on it a lot.

Jimtopia responds:

Thanks, we did work on it a lot. :)

A Canvas And A Struggle A Canvas And A Struggle

Everything is awesome, though the story might be continued. You can make something like a sequel. The art and the animation were purely epic.

clickplay2 clickplay2

Meh...

It's very nice, hard sometimes, I enjoied playing it. But at level 21 it didn't want to work, even if I pressed them in the correct order, prety fast, and saw them sticking.

Big red button {trib.} Big red button {trib.}

Interesting

It was very interesting. A bit different than the orginal, and this is a good point. Even if the idea isn't your, the comments are funny, and in fact we only press the button because 'the blue text' is telling us not to. I like so much this kind of games. And I like pressing buttons. :)
Can you do a second 'big red button' game? With some borders and a background, some music and new texts and challenges. I could help you out with the art, and eventually with the texts.
5/5 10/10 :)

Niallmcfc responds:

Oh, ok. Sure, I'd love to do an original version. I'm a bit of a beginner in flash so it would be good to have someone to do music, and maybe have some proper artwork in it. If you could send me a pm with some ideas, I'll get working on it straight away.

The Torture Chamber III The Torture Chamber III

Lol o.o

This is very good to release yoru anger, though sometimes it is annoying... I'd like to see more tourture chambers with more freedom.
'...Holy shit!' xD

{Dj-L} Violin Hip Hop {Dj-L} Violin Hip Hop

Nice

It is very good as a loop, but it would be great as a song. Those gun shots and the scratch are an awesome original idea. :)
I do not think the kick is really that bad...
What program are you using?

Meonly70 responds:

The kick has too much of a drum feel to it, and not a deep sounding bass feel.

I used FL 8 to make this one.

Crying Soul (Scratch RMX) Crying Soul (Scratch RMX)

Wow!

Nice job you did on this! Keep the good work up, I'm downloading it!

@stormblaz
I hate avatar thiefs, especially when I edited an image for a pretty long time. :))

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

My favourite song :)

I totally love this song! :3

Somewhere Between Somewhere Between

Great work!

It's a nice concept, though a little too dark on the left side. I love the texture and details of the throne, grass and branches.
The hand seemed a bit.. off, just like the sword ( which, in my opinion, needs a bit more detail).

I hope to see a new version of this, though this is great.

Borderlands of Olspike Borderlands of Olspike

Impressive

It's very impressive indeed. I like the trees, because they are very detailed. It gives a dark and misterious feeling, which makes this impressive. Though the character it's a bit dark.

Good job!

The day no one died The day no one died

Very Original

This piece shows both creativity and much much talent. You are one of the best artist I've ever saw. I would have never tought at that.
But one of those things that hold the scythe is only black. (first from left)
Those cans of beer give it a deeper feeling and more colour.
Totally awesome, I'm going to vote 5 on this everyday... :)

LaserKarl responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Im glad you liked it!